Eliminate the possibility of transferring a plastic taste to your beer.
EJ Beverage's Ultra Barrier Silver™ beer tubing has changed the game when it comes to keeping your beer tasting great. This tubing has a silver lining that eliminates the growth of the top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria for up to 2,000 liters of flow. It is also PVC and BPA free, which means no plastic taste will leach into your beer.
Advantages to this unique tubing are:
- Antimicrobial - 100% effective against top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria
- PVC Free and BPA Free - Contains no DEHP, phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production = does not emit dioxins
- Extremely low extractable / extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125F
- Working pressure of 59 psi
1/4" is used in beer lines that are 10-25' in length. It is also used as gas line when you want a really tight fit, particularly with homebrew quick disconnects. Soak 1/4" line in hot water before attaching to larger 5/16" fittings.
Technical Specifications: 1/2" Outer Diameter. 1/4" line provides .65 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 1/4" line holds 1/3 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free.
When ordering, set the quantity to the number of feet you would like to order, then add it to your cart. If you want a 7' piece of tubing, set the quantity to 7 and add it to your cart. If you want two 5' pieces set the quantity to 5, add it to your cart and then repeat.