Have a refrigerator that you're ready to convert over to a kegerator? Our Kegerator Build Kit has everything you'll need to build it out. We include DuoTight push fit fittings along with EVABarrier tubing to make future changes as simple as possible.
- Dual gauge regulator
- Two faucets, handles and shanks (3.5" shank)
- 6" Stainless steel drip pan (with removable tray)
- Two sets of ball lock disconnects OR Sanke taps
- Aluminum CO2 tank (used - choose empty of full)
- DuoTight push fit adapters (regulator, tee, disconnects)
- Roll of EVABarrier beer/gas line
- 2-in-1 EVABarrier Cutting tool and DuoTight fitting remover
Local Delivery - Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery as some parts we order as needed directly from our suppliers.
Installation note - Requires a 1" hole saw. Shank will work on a total door/wall thickness of up to 1 7/8". On a fridge there generally are not coolant lines running through the door but please check to see there are no lines connecting the door and the rest of the refrigerator. To test for coolant lines on a freezer start with a warm freezer then plug the unit in with the lid open. You should be able to see the lines form condensation on the inside of the freezer where there are lines running. Please still use caution when drilling.