The ITC-308 WiFi controller allows you to monitor your fermentation temperature from virtually anywhere with an internet connection. From the free companion app, available for iOS and Android devices, you can adjust settings, receive push notifications, and track daily activity.
Please note the controller will only work with 2.4 GHz WiFi routers.
The Inkbird dual stage temperature controller is an easy to use and economical controller that is perfect for home brewing and wine making. Control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to keep the exact temperature you need.
The Inkbird controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control. Aside from fermentation uses, this is a great dual relay output temperature controller for cooking (use in a smoker or BBQ), home growing (heat mats for seedlings, climate control), or any other DIY project you come up with!
At Oregonized Brewing we use these in conjunction with FermWraps to build fermentation chambers from old mini-fridges. Works great and we can make adjustments to the temperature from our phone anywhere we have cell service.
- WiFi Enabled - requires 2.4 GHz router
- Free companion app available for iOS and Android devices
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Dual stage ITC-308 - control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1000W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Power Cord - 4.5 ft.
- Temp Probe Cord - 6 ft.
Please note that local delivery can take up to 5 business days to fulfill as we order these from our supplier as needed.