Designed specifically for cleaning draft lines, this hand pump pressurized keg is easy to use and doesn't need CO2 like many other line cleaning kegs. After filling the keg with cleaning solution, unscrew the beer line from your sanke coupler and attach it to the included beer thread coupler to hook it up directly to the cleaning keg. Pumps from the bottom to the top, allowing you to leave the cleaning solution in the line for 15 minutes. We recommend cleaning your lines every time you switch out a keg or every 6 weeks, whichever comes first.
- 1 gallon capacity
- Comes with a 3/16” x 5/16” hose
- Included Female Beer Thread (5/8" BSP) Coupler
Beer Line Cleaning Brush
- With 8" length and 5/8" diameter, this brush is ideal for cleaning keg couplers, draft faucets, 3-Piece airlocks, 1/2" bottle fillers, and 3/8" or 1/2" spigots. Features a coated tip to prevent scratching or damaging surfaces.
Draft Beer Faucet Brush and Plug
- Keep fruit flies and other bugs out of your draft beer faucets when not in use. This plug style brush will clean the faucet nozzle on the way in and when pulled out. It works with standard beer faucets and Intertap, NukaTap, and Perlick brand faucets.
Double Shank and Faucet Wrench
- Draft wrench designed to tighten the hex nut on the back of a faucet shank. Well suited for keezers or even draft towers. Features a pin wrench for tightening the faucet coupling ring where your faucet attaches to the draft shank.