Pairs well with the Grainfather G40, S40, or G30 Brewing Systems
The Grainfather Sparge Water Heater is a temperature-controlled unit that allows you to heat up to 6.6 gallons (25 L) of water making the brewing process even easier by having the right amount of sparge water heated to the right temperature ready at the time of sparge.
Start heating your sparge water when you begin the mash to ensure it is ready for when you need to sparge. Once water is at required temperature, it will hold that temperature until changed or turned off. Also comes with a sight glass, tap and heating lights.
- Actual capacity from bottom to MAX level is 6.6 gal 25 liters (+/-0.5L).
- 110-120V~, 60Hz, 1500W (USA)
- Single wall 304 ss material, brushed finish
- One piece structure for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel lid with twisted lock for safety
- Cool touch and robust lid handle and urn handles
- Water gauge indication and stainless steel ball valve water tap
- Two overheat protection
- Concealed heating element
- Control lights: heating and keep warm
- ON/OFF switch
- Maintenance base
- With 45-110°C variable thermostat
Warranty: 2 years
Please allow 3-5 additional business days for delivery as we order these as needed from the manufacturer.