Current Inventory: 1
For siphoning out of a carboy or bucket. Comes with 3/8" cane. Length of 3/8" tubing is included. Used, but in great shape
- Sanitize and rinse your siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7" until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize siphon for storage.